Thursday 8 March 2007

Plodding Along........

So i've been sitting infront of this laptop now for flippin ages! trying to figure out how to put what i'm thinking into words, so here it goes! if you dont understand it, find it boring or if I ramble I do apologise! So these last two weeks have been pretty interesting! my project at uni is really coming along and i'm really enjoying it, which is really good because there is nothing worse than trying to do a project that you dont enjoy because you never have any good ideas and then it becomes this mega struggle to produce anything worth showing. So I am really chuffed that my final project at uni is an enjoyable one, not only this but I really feel like I have learnt/been reminded of a lot of things in these past couple of weeks.

Well the first thing that I have really been thinking about is how I should be enjoying every moment more, lately I have been plodding along with everything not taking much in. Which I shouldn't be doing because I only live on this earth once and I only experience uni once and I should be taking every moment of it in and experiencing these last few months to the fullest! I guess its so easy to get to the end of things that have taken up quite a chunk of your time and have such a routine about it. So something that I am going to try and do is take in every last moment of uni as I wont get it back once its finished!

Secondly God has been really speaking to me, because of my plodding along attitude I haven't been as close to God as usual and he has really been bringing me close to him again! It was amazing a few days ago I got a lovely facebook messege from my lovely friend Nicola that gave me real reassurence about my future and how God is going to use me in the future and then literally 2 mins after reading that I recieved a text from my other lovely friend Kirsty explaining how she felt God was reminding me to fix my eyes on him. Wow isn't amazing how God speaks to us!

Anyway I think I will stop going on now, but I just want to say one last thing!

Thanks God your Amazing!

God blessX

No comments: