Wednesday 28 March 2007

Chavin it up!

So had another pretty good few days! especially on monday night when I got to dress like a chav for a night! Its very surprising how much fun acting like a chav can be. I did feel like wearing what I was wearing I couldn't talk normally (as did rest of the people who were dressing up) so there were alot of sentences like 'wot ya chattin bout tho?' 'get outta ma space' and 'wot is up wiv ureself?' and for the first time on this blog I am putting some pics! so you can take a look at us chav's!






Something I have been thinking about recently is all the little stupid things I have learnt at uni and little things I do at uni! So here are some of them I thought I would share with you!

1. I now know most of the words for these songs:
  • 'I am the one and only' Chesney
  • 'Sweet child of mine' Guns N' Roses
  • 'I would walk 5000 miles' The Proclaimers
2. Phil and Fern (this morning tv) have become my friends!
3. Closing the grill door (even if it is only a few seconds) whilst cooking lamb chops will cause a fire!
4. Cleaning your room can become a form of procrastination (instead of doing uni work)
5. You learn the art of having a good nap!

Theres loads more but I will share them with you in another post!

bye for nowXXXX

1 comment:

Becky Fox said...

You all look grand i must say. I told you there was something quite liberating about dressing as a chav... i even heard Matt say that he felt like he had found his true self (though i think that was slightly in jest).

love becky x x