Saturday 24 March 2007

Lovely!

Well these past few weeks have been good, they actually have been some of the best weeks I have ever had at uni! and to be honest I dont know why. Maybe because I have felt really relaxed there, or that my project is going quite well or that this is the best living situation I have been in since I went to uni! but it has been good.

Also I am happy because I have come home to sunny Worthing for 3 weeks! there is something about this place that I will always love and I am trying to put my finger on it. Obviously its the people! my great friends and family but also I guess when I get here I always feel super relaxed, I know my way round and well its always lovely hearing the sea in the morning! and weirdly I love the sound of the seaguls! so its nice to be home! and like Dorethy said in wizard of oz 'There's no place like home'

I know this post my sound boring and is very short but a good friend said to me the yesterday 'a blog can just be a diary of even the mundane things that have happened to you' so I thought I would talk about how nice my week has been!

anyhoo thats all folks!!!

1 comment:

deb said...

Short & sweet! Like it! Good to have you back matey x