Wednesday 21 February 2007

Whats Next???

So my week has been very full, which is so good as for the past few weeks my days have been pretty empty and I have been very lazy. Went on a road trip to Gt Yarmouth with my housemates this weekend just gone and it was so much fun! very tired at the end but was a nice break from southampton. God definatly blessed me with fab housemates this year. Got back and have finally got excited about my final major project and have started to really work on this project. (will talk about what its about in another post)

When we got back from yarmouth I was reminded of how fast this year is going! its only 4 weeks till easter and then after that I only have 8 weeks left of uni! wow! I am so excited about the months to come especially September. For all those who are reading this and dont know what I am doing in Sept, I am doing Impact! This is where you give a year to work for the church! I am going to work for my home town church in worthing, as I feel like this is my family and I want to help them. I have wanted to do this since I started uni! so I am pretty excited about the fact that it is so close now, what has made it more exciting is the fact that a few weeks ago I found out that my good friend Jeni is going to be doing Impact in worthing to! which has really relaxed me about the year as I will be doing it with someone I know well and I am really comfortable around I really think that we will work well together and we will learn lots from each other! and who knows its still early days there might be someone else which is exciting! guess we will just have to wait and see.

There is also more.......not only will I be working with Jeni but living with her to and also living with our lovely friend debbie! its so exciting. I cant wait to live with christian ladies as I have never lived in an enviroment like that before, I am so excited to learn more than what I already have from them, there faith, wisdom and love of God! I thank God so much for he has really blessed me, its amazing how he works, I thank him for last year! as I have learnt so much from it and now I cant wait for what he has to teach me next.

Bye for now I guessXXX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I canny wait mandy.

Nicola said...

haha ^
oh mandy.