Thursday 1 February 2007

My First Blog!

Well I guess I will start this blog by explaining why I am doing one! A couple of weeks back the realization of coming to the end of my degree hit me. The idea that in 15 weeks time I will not only have completed my degree but also completed my education altogether. For me this is a very exciting yet quite a scary prospect, I have been in education for 16 years of my life and that's all I really know! so finishing this degree to me kinda means that I am now officially an adult how scary is that!? so from this realization I guess I want to express what uni has taught me, and also to look at where my life is heading after my education life finishes.

5 comments:

deb said...

Maddy my lovely! Guess who!? I miss you my matey, it's been another emotional week. What with another laughing/crying episode, and this one in the presence of Colin!!! He coped very well with me bless him, but i didn't and I'm left a little shaken. Well its flippin cool you've started up a blog - i can leave you rude comments, oh the joy...poo, wee, blow off, period!!! I have to say i'm pretty chuffed that your education's coming to a close coz it means you get to live with yours truly in a few months time! Are you really ready for the tissies and the foot stamping? Anyway, big love comin your way. From (you guessed it!) Deb xxxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nicely written mads, look forward to reading more posts...
ps the other comment deleted was by me, i spelt something wrong.

Liz Zelie said...

Oh Maddy! I'm so excited to have a new blog to read! I miss you dreadfully and would like nothing more than living with you and Debs (except for the farting which would be quite smelly) but of course that can't happen since US and UK have silly visa rules. Anyways, I am hoping to come out this summer and maybe stay a few days with the Scards and maybe camp out at your girly flat for a few more! Unfortunately, Americans only get 10 days holiday from work a year and not sure I can afford to spend it all in one place but maybe can come out for a week and a bit?

Sorry this is so long! Will email you properly soon. Liz

Becky Fox said...

Hey Maddy,
I had to sign up for a google account just so i could leave you a message... you should feel priveliged!.. not that i have anything to say at all, but i just fancied posting on your site for the sheer fun of it... you can tell i'm a little bored today... anyway, i look forward to your future posts, i have only recently discovered there is a whole world of bloggers out there, it's an interesting realm to enter... ANYWAY, hope that you are well, muchos love, becky