Sunday 4 February 2007

'I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends'

Well from the title you can kinda guess what this post is gonna be about, I remeber when I was about 7 I never had any friends, I know I know how sad! but for me at that time that was all I ever hoped for, some kind and true friends, and now 13 yrs on I can honestly say I have an abundance of them. Over these past few years I have become more and more thankful for these people in my life. I guess when I got to uni the people I met were so completely different to me and finding people that had the same views as me and the same things in common as me was very hard, dont get me wrong I have met some amazing people at uni and I will always have them in my life, but I guess uni made me apprieciate the friends from home more and more. And without sounding anymore cheesier than I already am I guess what I wanna say is thank you to those people! you all know who you are! thanks for being there for me, and putting up with me this post is for youXXXX


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, aren't you a lucky, LUCKY girl.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.