Tuesday 13 February 2007

My Rock!!!

In this post i think i just wanna talk about something that has been so important to me for the past 7 years! this is my faith in God! He has taught me so much and quite frankly i dunno wot i would have done without him in my life! When i look back at how my life has been and how i got through things that i got through i honestly believe the way i acted and delt with things would have been completely different if i didn't have him in my life. I guess especially through uni he has proven to be my rock! Not only this but has blessed me with so many things and left me with so many promises. One thing I have learnt from uni about my faith is that is so easy to praise God in the good times when all is going so well but when things are going wrong we often find it hard to thank him! but what i have learnt is that praising him in the bad has given me strength and hope!

This weekend has taught me that God will bless us for trusting in him at all times and he will make our paths straight! when i was in my second year i didn't exactly have the best time, but by putting my faith in God he got me through it and gave me strength! And i praise God that he has got me through it.

I cant wait for the things he has planned for me in the next months! (which i will disscuss in another post)!

Thats all for now i guessXXX

3 comments:

Nicola said...

hi maddy my love,

I know I havnt really known you that long in the grand scheme of things, but im SOO proud of you and what you have achieved. You are such a role-model to me in your life and faith. Not alot of people would have put up with the things you have and just steamed through; you have such strength and determination in everything you do, even if you lack confidence! Maddy you are an absolute gem and if i could i would wear you round my neck, haha.

Pic
x

deb said...

Maddy my matey! I so love to be around you and the way you encourage me is a real blessing. God is working real miracles through you my friend. I know that when we think of miracles it's usually things like healing and raising from the dead and feeding the 5000 or whatever, but it's really hit me lately how many miracles we've become way too accustomed to and you my matey show me so many of them! The way God speaks through people, his compassion, relationships, his love... the list goes on but just to say thanks so much for being such a huge encouragement to me and I can't wait for September! x

Maddy Reece said...

aw ladies! you are so sweet! i am so lucky to have u guys 2XXXXX (lots of ts's)