Monday 30 November 2009

Auz adventures!

So we have had an amazing time in Auz! It is such a beautiful country and I am sad I only got to see a tiny bit of it but I have had a great week and feel fully refreshed from India! So what have we done here......lots!



On Wednesday we went sight seeing in Sydney we took a boat trip across the harbour and looked around the opera house. We then wandered through the city and did a bit of shopping. The city is beautiful and what striked me was how clean it is.

Thursday we went to a Koala park and got really close to a Koala which was cool. We also got to see some Kangaroo's. Then that afternoon we travelled to Port Stephens where Lucy's Aunty lives.

Friday we looked abit around Nelson's Bay in Port Stephens.....we got to see are first Auzzie beach......which was stunning. In the evening we watched the sun set across the bay....the beauty of this country is incredible!

On Saturday we went to Burundi beach and went swimming in another beautiful beach, and then later on we did a bit of kayaking across the bay to a little island. I actually really love kayaking!!

Sunday we headed back to Sydney and went to Palm beach (where Home and Away is filmed!) and me and Lu went and visited the NF church there in the evening. Once again another lovely church! So vibrant and exciting and again we were welcomed in.

Finally today we went to Manly Island on the Manly ferry which was great! it did however rain today!

Its been a great week and I have actually managed to handle the heat and surprising I am starting to get a slight tan and still haven't got sunburnt!!!!!!

I am soooooo excited about going to NZ tomorrow.

No comments: