Monday 7 September 2009

Travelling!

So I leave today on a exciting and scary adventure! Its been an odd week this week my emotions have been going crazy particulary this weekend. I'm am feeling excited, nervous, happy, scared and a bit sad, but I know that God has got something planned for me in this trip and I can't wait to find out.

So where am I going and how long for.........

  1. South Africa.
  • Lesotho for 4 weeks helping the church in Maseru.
  • Clarens for 4 weeks helping the church there.
2. South of India
  • I'm meeting Lucy in Chennai and we are travelling around the south for 3 weeks. We are definitely going to Kerala and Goa.
3. Sydney
  • We will be in Sydney for 1 week. No plans yet - see what happens when we get there!
4. New Zealand
  • Staying in Aukland for 1 week with friends and then flying to Christchurch, hiring a car and travelling round the south island for 2 weeks. Then flying back to Aukland to spend 2 weeks there with friends (Christmas and New Years).
5. Boston and New Hampshire
  • Then I leave Lucy and fly to Boston to spend 10 days with Liz.

So thats my trip and I will be blogging as often as I can.

I was thinking this weekend what do I want to get out of this trip - there was lots but 4 things stood out.

  1. To grow more in my relationship with God. I always want to grow in God and I want that to be the most important thing of this trip.
2. To be more adventurous. I hate that I hold back on some things because I get worried about what could happen and I hope this trip changes that which I think it will.

3. Tackle my fear! This is a huge one for me and something that I have been working through with God over the last few years but I think God is going to work through this whilst I'm away.

4. To see what God is doing in other nations! this is so exciting.

Right well I think thats it for this post! I will hopefully post something in the next week or 2!

Bye for now x


No comments: