Wednesday 22 July 2009

No longer a Learning Supivisor!

I finished work today and I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because it meant that I was that much closer to a great summer and that much closer to travelling! But I was sad because I really liked my job. I've had such a great year and I love working in a school. God blessed me so much with this job, last May I felt God tell me to apply for a job in a high school and to be honest this prospect scared me a lot. At the time I thought I had heard wrong because I didn't feel qualfied enough but I applied anyway and God came through once again (like he always does). This year has taught me a lot about patience, being calm in frustrating situations and working with a broad range of people and I loved MOST of it. I've even felt that maybe teaching is something I want to go into in the future!

So now I've finished work what will I be doing with my time until I go travelling (this is the question that people keep asking me) well I have a lot planned.

Newday
Hen Do's (one is my ex uni housemates and its water sports.......this could be interesting for me!!)
A wedding.....very excited about this one.
Travel planning (I need to do a lot of this)
Seeing my first ever West End show.......'Wicked'
Relaxing!

I will be reporting on all of these.......

I always struggle with the ending of these post so I'm going to leave this one with a simple...

Bye


No comments: