Sunday 1 July 2007

Update!

Blimey! Its been just over a month since I last posted, that is quite a lengthy time. So whats happened in the past month well I finished uni which to be honest I didn't find it as amazing, scary, exciting as I thought I would. I guess part of me still hasn't quite realized that I have completed a degree, maybe that wont happen untill I get my results (which is in a month and I am rather annoyed about that as its sooooo long to wait). I then went on a lovely holiday to visit family in Ireland which was fab as it meant I could just chill with no worries about uni and work. All I did for 9 days was sleep, eat and shop flippin brilliant. Thats all thats happened really, exciting huh!? he he he.

Well I am looking forward to the summer, except from the whole working at a coffee shop full time bit but the rest will be good. Also only 2 months till my next adventure starts impact and moving home again! which I am very excited about. Its going to be weird though because for the past 3 years I have been surrounded by mainly non-christian people and now I am going to be surrounded by mainly christian people which I am really excited about, I can't wait to learn from them all.

Anyhoo im off to bed

night allXXX

No comments: