Thursday 24 May 2007

'Isolation'

This piece of work is my final piece of my degree, and will be shown for my degree show. It is called Isolation, and is also based around ideas of claustrophobia. I have chosen to look at fears in a lot of my projects because they are things that have caused me to worry a lot in my past and is something that I often struggle with now, but not as half as bad as I used to. I guess now I dont see the point, but I have enjoyed looking back at my past for my photography. This piece of work is a small model room that I made out of foam board and tracing paper, the chair is a small doll house chair I painted white.


3 comments:

Becky Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Fox said...

Hey Maddy,

The last comment was from me... it didn't make sense, so i might e-mail you instead! Looking forward to seeing you soon...

lots of love xxxxxxx

deb said...

Hey maddy ma. I love you and cannot wait until tuesday to see you again.

I like the isolation chair picture by the way, and the way you tell your story through the others. It's quite moving you know. Reminds me of all the people i hurt at school. Sorry i've not commented sooner i just didn't really know what to say. It's very simple. You should blow it up and we can have it in our girly pad!

I'm sure that God will provide abundantly for us next year. Our house is gonna be a real blessing to the church. All the girls are excited about having a girly house.

Went t the guys last night after seeking God. They seem to be conducting some sort of gross experiment with 2 week old beans - furry to the massive. It's absolutely gross and will probably kill them! I blame Joe!

Anyway matey, see you tomorrow

Heaps of love, xxx